Friday, October 4, 2013

The Jerk-in-Chief stoops even lower than low

Do you know why we have been saddled with this unbelievable POS. Because even the denizens of the sewers from where he came could not stand him and threw him out.
http://teriobrien.com/2013/10/04/obama-maximize-pain-strategy-continues-troops-political-advantage/

And anyone who is offended by any perceived lack of respect for the President, let me set you straight. I have absolutely no respect for this jerk (the term that I would really like to use would probably be censored), since he has no respect for our Constitution, our way of life, our country, our morals and values, the American people and common decency. I have full respect for the office of the President, I just hope that he does not destroy that office in his headlong grab for unbridled power.

No comments:

Post a Comment