Thursday, February 28, 2013
Texas Teen Suing School District After She Was Punished for Not Reciting Mexican National Anthem in Class | TheBlaze.com
We Did Not Steal It, We Bought It!
Obama Terrorizes Public with Illegal Alien Releases
White House denies staffer threatened Watergate journalist Woodward | Fox News
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
REPUBLICAN INSIDER: White House DENIED Senate Attempt To Present Sequester Compromise - The Ulsterman Report
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Republicans urge Dems to condemn PAC's comments on McConnell's 'Chinese' wife | Fox News
CO: Secret energy lab spawns million dollar govt employee « Watchdog.org Watchdog.org
Students Told to Call 9-11 Hijackers “Freedom Fighters” | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes
Republican rep claims Obama backers using fake Twitter accounts in gun-control blitz | Fox News
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Business visit by President Obama closes doors | Special Report | Bret Baier | Fox News Channel
Friday, February 22, 2013
- Comcast is actually a defacto monopoly. The only competition is Over The Air broadcasts (not really competition due to the much lower range of content) or satellite broadcasts. For the latter, due to weather issues, there are many who do not wish to use that capability. In the cable space, it is virtually unheard of to have multiple companies providing service in the same geography. So if you are a monopoly, the rules have to be different as you are NOT operating in a truly free market.
- More troubling however, is the arbitrary decision to refuse ads for a legal product. Suppose tomorrow that Comcast decides that they disagree with the GOP and will not take any commercials associated with GOP messaging. Would that be acceptable?
Yes, I realize we walk a fine line between allowing private or public companies, but definitely non-governmental entities, freedom to do what they want and regulating them to allow any commercials for any legal product or topic.
In the meanwhile, if you are subject to Comcast as a provider, please give serious thought to switching to an alternative, Dish, DirectTV or another cable provider if you have that luxury. You can also investigate Internet based services that run on equipment like Roku, etc. You will find that there are subscription services that stream many channels of entertainment and news direct to your TV (not just your computer any more), e.g. Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, theBlaze (Glenn Beck TV) and others.
Comcast Cable Network Bans All Firearms Related Advertising - Godfather Politics
• Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.
• Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals.
Now you know why the 2nd Amendment is so important
Because you believed the hype that the GOP would reduce your benefits, here is proof that you were lied to and all I can say is, on your heads be it. You have made your own bed, so now you must lie in it.
Here Comes The Boom: CMS Slashes Medicare Advantage; 'Disarray For Many Seniors' - Forbes
BLOG.WOMENEXPLODE.COM: I am a dictator. I rule the government. I rule you...
- Even with the proposed cuts, the administration will still spend $15 billion more than last year. So perhaps we should not use the words cuts, instead call them reductions in increases.
- The administration is the branch of government that has jurisdiction over HOW the appropriations are spent. So instead of cutting back on military equipment, how about we get rid of some of the military bands? Rather less drums than drums of fuel.
- Most of the groups that the left mention will have reduced hours and/or pay are not even paid by the federal government, e.g. teachers, firefighters and police, amongst others.
- The GOP has passed at least two bills to resolve the sequestration problem, they should be shouting from every rooftop, in every op-editorial, on every radio or TV interview that those bills stalled in the Senate under the leadership of DemocRAT Dingy Harry Reid.
- Finally, perhaps the most damning number of all. The proposed reductions in planned expenditure equate to about 2% or less of the total annual budget. Did not every working American receive a 2% pay cut at the beginning of this year due the lapse of the payroll tax cut. If we can learn to live with 2% less (for some, even more than that), why can the bums in Washington not adjust their spending in the same way?
How can the GOP force the administration to behave in a way that supports the country, rather than destroying the country? They still hold control of the purse-strings, since appropriations originate in the House. So they should go to Obama, either privately or preferably publicly, and tell him that unless citizen friendly reductions are instituted, all future appropriations, including continuing resolution bills will be blocked. If we have to shut down the government, let the DemocRATS choose to do so. And let us the alternate news media will make sure that as many people as possible know the true reason for the mess that ensues.
Obama blackmails taxpayers while blaming Republicans | Fox News
Pentagon push to extend benefits to same-sex couples stirs debate | Fox News
(UPDATED) Disturbing Report: Veterans are receiving letters from VA prohibiting the ownership or purchase of firearms... Developing... | RedFlagNews.com
Obama blackmails taxpayers while blaming Republicans | Fox News
Saudi religious police arrest Ethiopian workers for practicing Christianity | Fox News
Thursday, February 21, 2013
PJ Media » Gunwalker Explodes into the Heartland
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Of why the 2nd Amendment is so important
Bracken: Democide | Western Rifle Shooters Association
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Mark Levin exposes a WASTELAND of govt overspending while Obama LIES to your face saying we can’t cut spending » The Right Scoop -
Obama reinstates the racist Democrat lending policies that destroyed the economy - National Conservative | Examiner.com
Colorado Democrat Says Women Can’t Be Trusted With Guns, Backers Fail To Rebuke | RedState
To provide some perspective, experts estimate that at the peak of the Iraq war American troops were firing around 5.5 million rounds per month. At that rate, the [Department of Homeland Security] is armed now for a 24-year Iraq war. A 24-year Iraq war! Mark Sonny Levins
Monday, February 18, 2013
BREAKING…Obama’s Kenyan Birth Records Discovered In British National Archives: Where Lies Go To Die! « Political Vel Craft
Press Release: Employees Of The Supreme Court Of The United States Caught With-Holding Legal Documents From Supreme Court Justices! « Political Vel Craft
Alec Baldwin's Racist Rant Against Ex-Cop Photographer
Sunday, February 17, 2013
The Unsung, But Massive Obamacare Sales Tax Increase That Is On the Way - Forbes
Muslims demand Sharia student loans because paying interest goes against Islamic law | Mail Online
New Jersey: Egyptian Muslim shot, beheaded, cut hands off 2 Coptic Christians (updated) « Creeping Sharia
Friday, February 15, 2013
President Harrison J. Bounel : Personal Liberty Digest™
Michelle Malkin » Democrats Heart Medicare Fraudsters
Washington gun control proposal said to violate Fourth Amendment to Constitution - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com
Supreme Court to conference on Obama eligibility today
Thursday, February 14, 2013
This debacle raises a few questions/issues:
- Should the LAPD give all their officers more gun training? They are obviously pretty useless with guns since they are incapable of dealing with two people in a vehicle, even after over 100 rounds.
- Who gave the order to start this debacle without checking carefully whether Dorner was actually involved
- Why should the LA taxpayers be on the hook for the incompetence of their LEOs, since there are obviously going to be high cost, high award lawsuits coming out this mess
Police Fired 100 Bullets at Newspaper Delivery Women: Attorney | NBC 6 South Florida
Poll: Jindal Among Nation's Most Unpopular Governors
Obama has been ignoring the people in charge of resolving those "voting hassles" | Conservative News, Views & Books
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Lehigh University student got a C+ and now seeks $1.3 million in lawsuit - Yahoo! News
CNN Exposed – Emmy Winning Former CNN Journalist, Amber Lyon, Blows The Whistle…. Simultaneously Answers One of my questions…. | The Last Refuge
Monday, February 11, 2013
Students Get Suspended For Supporting America - CNN iReport
UK Textbook Wipes Israel Off the Map :: Gatestone Institute
Crime & Incompetence: Guide to America’s Immigration Crisis
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Watch him be torn to shreds by the lackey LSM and the libtard trolls tomorrow.
See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama | Video | TheBlaze.com
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
The Real Truth About Sarah Palin -- Ouch!
And read the article all the way to the bottom for a just as clear view of the other side
Please share with your local village idiots (yes, I do mean progressives), if they can and will read it.
thenationalpatriot.com » Blog Archive » An Apology to Gun Control Advocates
Monday, February 4, 2013
Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire